In this page, you will find some of the templates already designed and the white template so you can customize your own one.
How to customize your template?
- Select template Nº2 in white
- Click on the download button or on the template image
- Once the file is downloaded, open the file in the WORD format and enable the editing that will appear above in the document.
- Select the image you most like from your PC and drag it or paste it directly into the document
- Double click on the image already pasted in your template
- Once you doubled clicked on the image, the toolbar for editing the image will appear. Go to wrap text and click on behind text.
- Adjust the image by moving the mouse and the image at the same time until the image is inside of the template outline
- In case the image is too dark this is how you change the color of the template:
- Once you double click, the bar to edit the template will appear.
- Click on color and change it to white.
- Print the document
- Cut out trough the template lines