In this page, you will find some of the templates already designed and the white template so you can customize your own one.
How to customize your template?
- Select the rectangular template Nº1 in white
- Click on the download button or on the template image
- Once the file is downloaded, open the file in the WORD format and enable the editing that will appear above in the document.
- Double click on the rectangular template. Go to Shape fill.
- Once you are inside of shape fill make click on picture.
- Click on, insert picture from a file.
- Select the image and click INSERT.
- Click on the text button. Drag the mouse into the template to write.
- Once you have the text box, you can start writing your menu.
- Print the file and cut out the through template lines.